Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In

Here are the results for Week 2 of the Smoothie Shakedown ...

New Weight: 196.0 LB

*No Loss This Week. I Exercised Too Much! This program is not designed to handle heavy exercise, only light (no more than 30 minutes). Oops!

New Body Fat Percentage: 42%
LOSS: 2% This Week!

New BMI: 35.8
LOSS: 1.8 Points This Week!

New Arms: 15 Inches
LOSS: 1 Inch This Week!

New Chest: 37.5 Inches
LOSS: 1.5 Inches This Week!

New Waist: 44 Inches
LOSS: 1 Inch This Week!

New Hips: 45 Inches
LOSS: 1 Inch This Week!

*Total Loss: 4.5 Inches!*

* No Loss In My Thighs During This Whole Diet For Some Reason.

*OVERALL LOSS IN 2 WEEKS: 9.4 POUNDS AND 10.5 INCHES!*

I'm taking a recommended 1 week off then doing another 2 weeks of SS. This week, I will be following the Fat Flush Phase 1 Protocols because I have more than 50 pounds left to lose. According to the experts, I should expect to lose between 1-3 pounds this week.

Check back soon for updates. 'Til then, Love and Blessings, Jessi :D

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment