Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fat Flush Smoothie Recipe

For those of you who aren't familiar with Ann Louise Gittleman's Fat Flush Smoothies, here is the recipe ...

Ingredients:

7 oz. Water
1 Cup Fruit (frozen fruit will make a thicker smoothie)
1 tbs. Flaxseed Oil
1 Scoop Fat Flush Body Protein Powder (from UniKeyHealth.com)
1 Cup Whole Flaxseeds or Chia Seeds (optional)
Ice (optional)

Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for about 20 seconds. I actually have a Smoothie Setting on my blender. I use the Black & Decker Cyclone Blender (only $25 at Walmart).

I personally don't add Flaxseeds or Chia seeds but I think they provide extra fiber to keep you full longer.

Check back at 2:30 pm today for my Week 1 Weigh In Results!

'Til then ... God Bless, Jessi :D

4 comments:

  1. i am pretty sure you need to fix this recipe, it is a tbsp. of flax or chia, not a cup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing wonderful message but I have found my Ultimate Weight loss solution.
    I have placed the link below. Check if you wanna try
    Read More
    Buy Here

    ReplyDelete