Sunday, June 6, 2010

Smoothie Shakedown Day 1

I started the official Smoothie Shakedown Wednesday (June 2nd). You can purchase the supplements and Fat Flush Body Protein Powder on UniKeyHealth.com It's so worth it! I had bought a different protein powder to save money and it didn't do anything for my hunger. I was very hungry after having the smoothies and even gained 2 pounds! The Fat Flush Body Protein is supposed to fill you up for at least 4 hours. I'm so excited because I feel confident that I will lose weight on this plan. I'm having a smoothie for breakfast and a smoothie for lunch. Then for dinner, I'll have lean meat (chicken or fish) and lots of healthy veggies. I'm taking the Fat Flush supplements as well. I make all of my smoothies with mixed berries. I've tried many other fruits but none of them tasted very good. But anyways, the smoothies taste delicious and fill me up for a long time!

Here are my stats coming into this thing ...

My Start Weight : 205.4 Pounds
Body Fat Percentage : 51%
BMI : 36

Body mass index (BMI) is measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.

BMI Categories:

•Normal weight = 18.5 - 24.9
•Overweight = 25 - 29.9
•Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

I am only 24 years old and 5' 3". I am obese and in danger of developing Type 2 Diabetes. I have made this committment to lose the weight the old-fashioned way and most natural and healthy way... with Diet and Exercise! I'll be walking between 30 minutes to an hour each day.
I have a lot of weight to lose... So far, I've lost 30 pounds, just by taking my thyroid pills. I've managed to keep it off for a year! Go Me! I need to lose 70 more! So, my goal for this first week is 5 pounds. I'll be weighing myself every Thursday at the same time. I read that it's best to weigh yourself at the same time each time to get the most accurate reading.
Oh yeah, just so you know... I have cut out soda, juice, and alcohol from my diet! I wanted to eliminate the unnecessary sugar... and of course, liver-damaging alcohol.
I'm gonna go walk to the park now with my 5 year old son for my daily exercise. Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment